Hidden Pond is THE place to create the ultimate celebration to far exceed your dreams. Our attention to detail, tranquil yet modern features and attentive staff will ensure your memory is a perfect one. In addition to providing the perfect location for your day, there is also the unique opportunity to have exclusive use of the entire property for your own personal family compound, culminating in the wedding of a lifetime. The grounds are yours to roam about, mingle with loved ones undisturbed and literally have the luxury that is Hidden Pond all to yourself.
The Event Barn at Hidden Pond is a very special location for life’s most important moments. Its open ceiling and expansive window lined wall, overlooking the pristine beach forest, create the perfect setting for a wedding, rehearsal dinner or family celebration. The Event Barn can accommodate your celebration of eighty guests or less.
For a larger gathering, Hidden Pond also offers the Farm - one of two onsite organic vegetable and flower gardens. The Farm's naturally beautiful setting creates a perfect photo opportunity, capturing your special moments and enabling you to enjoy the beauty you've envisioned. Events at the Farm may be tented and can accommodate up to two hundred guests.
Peruse our Wedding Brochure HERE.
To learn more about weddings at Hidden Pond, contact Sonja Mesley at 207-967-1513 or via EMAIL.
Hidden Pond Weddings
- Jessie + Mark, 9.27.2014, Seacoast Weddings & Photo Gallery
- Brea + Blaine, 6.14.2014, Cuppa Photography
- Juliet + Jared, 6.7.2014, Style Me Pretty
- Laini + David, 5.31.2014, Inspired By This
- Jason + Joe, 10.12.2013, The Maine Mag
- Anique + Adrian, 10.5.2013, Style Me Pretty
- Polly + Robert, 6.1.2013, Style Me Pretty
- Matt + Susie, 9.7.2013, The Maine Mag