Goose Rocks Beach is a natural outdoor playground!
We've thought long and hard about how to best work with our beautiful surroundings and truly enable our guests to enjoy the "great outdoors". Click HERE for a printable calendar and description of resort activities, or read on:
- Morning Yoga at the Farm
- SUP (Stand Up Paddleboarding) and kayaking lessons/tours at Goose Rocks Beach - fees apply
- Guided Bike Excursions to Clark Preserve
- Nature walks
- Beach Cruiser bikes for your use
- Ultimate Beach Day at The Tides Beach Club - our "Beach Tenders" will ensure you have a comfy chair, plush towel, and chilled waters in a cooler. If you're hungry, they'll even serve you lunch on the beach!
- Kids' Activities - Kids in the Kitchen and beach activities - all with a responsible adult so you can take a break! Fees apply
- Sessions with the Gardener - join our gardener Liz, to learn more about the edibles and plants we grow onsite. Nibble on garden fresh veggies, berries and pick fresh flowers for your cottage!
- Artist-in-Residence - aspire to be a painter? Spend a couple of hours with Judith, our artist-in-residence, and pick up a few pointers on how to create your own watercolor.
- Mixology classes - learn how we craft some of Earth's signature cocktails!
- Nightly Bonfires - make some great memories at our nightly bonfires; one at the Lodge and one at Earth. S'mores fixings are included!
Most activities are complimentary with your stay. but please follow up with Guest Services at 207.967.9050 with your preferred activities so they can reserve you a spot and review all details with you.