Goose Rocks Beach is a natural outdoor playground!
We've thought long and hard about how to best work with our beautiful surroundings and truly enable our guests to enjoy the "great outdoors". Click HERE for a printable calendar and description of resort activities, or read on:
- Morning Yoga at the Farm
- Stand Up Paddleboarding and kayaking lessons and rentals at Goose Rocks Beach - fees apply
- Guided Hikes to Timber Point
- Beach Cruiser bikes for your use
- Nature Walks on the Hidden Pond Nature Trail
- Two heated pools - one for families and one adults only
- Transportation to The Tides Beach Club
- Access to the Kennebunkport Supper Shuttle
- Access to Goose Rocks Beach via The Tides Beach Club - their "Beach Tenders" will ensure you have a comfy chair, plush towel, and chilled water. If you're hungry, they'll even serve you lunch on the beach!
- Kids' Activities including instructed crafts and “Leave No Trace” Nature Walks.
- Beachfront stargazing at The Tides Beach Club.
- Meet the Gardener - Spend time with our Hidden Pond Gardener planting seeds throughout the flower and vegetable gardens or learn how to create the perfect arrangement.
- Artist-in-Residence - aspire to be a painter? Spend a couple of hours with Judith, our artist-in-residence, and pick up a few pointers on how to create your own watercolor.
- Mixology classes - learn how we craft some of Earth's signature cocktails!
- Nightly Bonfires - make some great memories at our nightly bonfires; one at the Lodge and one at Earth. S'mores fixings are included at the Lodge!
Many activities are complimentary with your stay. but please follow up with Guest Services at 207.967.9050 with your preferred activities so they can reserve you a spot and review all details with you.